Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sundance: Sleep Achieved!

After nearly two straight days, I finally got some rest last night, a whole eight hours even. Maybe I won't have to fight to stay awake at films today. Although, I currently have no tickets today... that's because we didn't make the 3:30/4:00 AM trek down to wait in the box office line to grab the few available tickets. Yesterday, Dan Slemons and I forgoed (forewent?) sleep and picked up several tickets, our biggest screening day yet. I managed to see Wristcutters (very odd, in a good way, but disjointed), The Illusionist (great performances by Paul Giamatti and Rufus Sewell), Art School Confidential (starts great, but becomes uneven) and The Aura (uh, if you can't say anything nice...) Apparently, there are a lot of celebrity sightings, but I'm pretty oblivious or just too tired to notice. But I'm here to see movies, not celebrities, anyway. Unless I can network with them at a party or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home