Monday, January 23, 2006

It's all Exponential

I missed a day so I'll have to double up some (but not by much, I'm tired as hell) and I'll rely on my penchant for off the dome espousing. Seen No. 2 and Eve and the Firehorse. Julia Kwan's Eve is a personal piece that I much enjoyed. No. 2 is a film I wanted to like more, however Ruby Dee once again demonstrates why she's such a respected actor. I'll be post a review for those films plus Awesome: I f*ckin' shot that at some point later. I'll admit that I wasn't truly feeling Sundance at first. However with every passing day I'm starting to warm up. Of course this after I've had to yell at a bus full of people to make room for a pregnant woman and on the same bus call a young lady out for being overly rude to, not one, but two fellow passengers. Representing the Atl I don't play that sh*t. Most of us traveled along way to be here and acting like an ass just cause you can isn't something I respect. Okay, I lie. I can respect acting like an ass. It's acting like a rude ass that I can't respect. I mean come on. So far I've yelled at Crispin Glover and told him he's my m*therf*ka and corrected a standbyer's mistaken identification of Aaron Eckhart (No, that wasn't Viggo Mortenson). Yet, the longer I stay the cooler the people become. So rude asses or not, I can tell ya already I'l be back for the people and films. Mad shoutouts to Slamdance for the free tequila, even if the venue was small. And the VW's joint was tight only due to the slammin' DJ and the bartenders who were on top of their game. (Do you sense a theme here?) Okay folks and for now I'm out. Charles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home